About Me

My photo
just shooting questions to the universe and hoping that when the right time comes I will receive some answers, or if not, I will be given something to enrich my life.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Gold

Last August 5th we witnessed the renewal of vows of 7 sisters who are celebrating their golden jubilee of religious profession. I was really touched. Who knows, it might be my first and my last time to witness 7 sisters of my community celebrating their golden jubilee.
I feel especially grateful to God for the gift of my vocation and of all the people who have been His instruments in this journey. As I go through life, I realize more and more that everything is grace. God is a Father who gives me what I need to be happy, today. The problem is, by worrying about the past and the future, I fail to appreciate the gifts that I have today.
It's really such a simple thing especially when I look at children and see them lost in the present moment, without worries about anything. Unfortunately, the grown-up in me has been so used to planning (with a plan A or a plan B or even a plan C) and being in control.
Jesus is right. Unless we become like little children we cannot enter the Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment