About Me

My photo
just shooting questions to the universe and hoping that when the right time comes I will receive some answers, or if not, I will be given something to enrich my life.

Monday, February 21, 2011

A ray of light


I had a phone conversation with my sister today. For me, it was heaven-sent, a manifestation of God's tender mercy.
These days I have been thinking of something and it seems like I am just going around in circles. Several times I felt so tired and exhausted. It has even robbed me of spontaneity.
My younger sister, as always the strong one, the frank one who calls things by their name, helped me to look into this maze from another viewpoint, albeit, not an easy one.
My problem hasn't been solved, but I now see it from another light. Indeed, my sister's words have given me hope and courage to make an important decision.
Thank God for sisters.

1 comment: