About Me

My photo
just shooting questions to the universe and hoping that when the right time comes I will receive some answers, or if not, I will be given something to enrich my life.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Everything for love

As I was doing my centering prayer this morning, a wonderful inspiration came upon me, "Bing, do everything for love".
Yes, everything for love: a small act when nobody is there to notice it; a smile to someone who doesn't smile back; the menial, routine and often unappreciated work.
Yes, everything for love.
And perhaps it is even better when no one sees or notices it.
Is this a sort of victim-complex? No, rather, I think that it is purifying. It purifies my love because, then, it is no longer dependent on what or how I feel, which is, largely, dependent on human approval.
It is liberating.
And what could be a better reward than freedom?

No comments:

Post a Comment