About Me

My photo
just shooting questions to the universe and hoping that when the right time comes I will receive some answers, or if not, I will be given something to enrich my life.

Monday, January 1, 2018

Grateful


As I grow old, I am not too much into making New Year's resolutions anymore. This for several reasons, one of which is that long before January ends, I realize that I just cannot be faithful to them. Perhaps I have made them with so many unrealistic goals in mind.
I am still being torn within myself as regards making New Year's resolutions. Perhaps I will let this day pass so that I can think more clearly after the euphoria of New Year's day.
There is one thing, though, that I would like to take up with more awareness: to be grateful.
Gratitude is to acknowledge that everything is a gift. No matter how hard I work in order to control everything, there is always that one (or even more) factor that depends on the kindness of others. I want to start the year believing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment