About Me

My photo
just shooting questions to the universe and hoping that when the right time comes I will receive some answers, or if not, I will be given something to enrich my life.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Dear life

Dear life,
thank you for our meeting forty-four years ago. You are the first gift that I have received, indeed, a gift, because I haven't done anything to merit you. You have always been with me through my ups and downs. Doors have opened and closed; dreams have been fulfilled or shattered; relationships have developed and grown deeper or got fractured or died. But you are constantly with me. Sometimes when things get so terrible, I think of you as a curse, a burden I cannot get rid of. But deep in my heart, I know that you are a blessing.
As I evolve, you also evolve, and at forty-four I do not and should not look at you as I did when I was sixteen.
I catch myself frequently saying these days that there is no justice in this life. But I can do you justice if I live the present moment to the full.

No comments:

Post a Comment